Thursday, February 10, 2011

Longest Week Ever?

Does anyone else feel like this has been the longest week ever?

Maybe it's because the hubs hasn't had any snow days at home with us this week?
Or maybe I'm spending too much time planning and re-planning an awesome post Valentine's Day dinner?
Or because I haven't been sleeping so great this week.  And Belly Boo is sick.

That's probably it.

Let me think, anything new....oh!  Yes!  Belly Boo blows kisses now.  My mom taught her how to do it a few weeks ago and it has totally been making my day.

So adorable!  Also adorable?  Our cat, Rev, who decided to snuggle up in my arms and sleep like a baby.



So this weekend we're going to good old Lancaster County.
And the hubs and I are going out on an early Valentine's Day date.  Can't wait!

No comments: