Friday, February 4, 2011

Feb. 4

Honestly, I'm having a hard time believing that it is already February.  I'm not quite sure when this happened (okay, it happened 4 days ago), but this year needs to slow down already.

Let's see...what happened this week?

On Tuesday and Wednesday we had an icky ice storm, so the hubs had two days off of school and got to spend them at home with us!  I made a big batch of chicken noodle soup on Monday night and we've been eating that all week.  So good!

Major Ice!
From this storm we also had a tree branch casualty.  It fell onto the roof right over Belly Boo's room.  None of us heard it fall.  Luckily with the help of a neighbor we got the branch off of the roof!



I also found some projects that I want to work on for this month.  Here are the links:

and I would love to re-purpose an old wooden coat holder that we have laying around.  I think it would look really cute, especially with these as knobs.  

I also need to plan something special for Valentine's Day!  

So much to do in such a short month!  Lots of creative posts to come!

No comments: