Saturday, February 12, 2011

It's a Valentine's Day Mix Tape

Though I'm not so much a big old fan of Valentine's Day (even though I'm guaranteed to have a Valentine from now until eternity) I am a sucker for a good love song.  And since I love music, I figured I would share a little mix tape with you.  

Track One:  Halloween by Matt Pond PA (amazing lyrics. just love it)
Track Two:  Love, Love, Love (Love, Love) by As Tall As Lions
Track Three:  West Coast by Coconut Records
Track Four:  Hands Down by Dashboard Confessional (even though this video is for the newer version I'm a fan of the original acoustic version.  so much better!)
Track Five: The Luckiest by Ben Folds (duh, this is a given)
Track Six:  Simple, Starving to be Safe by Daphne Loves Derby
Track Seven:  Smile Upon Me by Passion Pit
Track Eight: Gravity by Embrace (these guys are soooo good!)
Track Nine:  Passenger Seat by Death Cab for Cutie
Track Ten:  Come Away with Me by Norah Jones
Track Eleven:  Sleep by Azure Ray
Track Twelve:  If You Can't Sleep by She & Him
Track Thirteen:  She Paints Me Blue by Something Corporate
Track Fourteen:  Time for Love by the Shout Out Louds

There ya go.  Fourteen songs for February 14th.  Enjoy!

No comments: