Saturday, December 25, 2010

Santa, Baby....

Merry Christmas everyone!  We've had quite a busy past few days prepping for Christmas Eve and our first Christmas here at home.  I have to admit, it has been so nice staying in my pj's all day and not having to rush out somewhere!

Here are some pictures from the past few days!

Oh Hey!  Belly Boo is wide awake at 2am on Christmas morning!  Haha

The Hubs was realllllly excited about his new coffee grinder.

My new external hard drive from the Hubs.  1 terabyte of goodness to fill up!

My locket watch necklace from the Hubs.  So pretty!

Yummy homemade cappuccino.  Adios Starbucks....for the most part.  Haha 

My first attempt at a full on holiday meal.  Ham, mashed potatoes, candied sweet potatoes & green bean casserole.  Oh so yummy!!!

I hope that everyone has a safe and happy holiday!

No comments: