Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Oh Hai Wednesday.

So yes.  I realize that it is the middle of the day and I'm blogging, which is rare for me.  But here are some of the humorous (no, frigging hilarious) things that have happened to me so far today.

Last night our dishwasher started leaking againWhich means that there is currently a plumber in my basement who is replacing pipes that are seriously old and could explode.  Fun times.  Can't wait for that bill.





And on another butt related topic that happened today, Belly Boo woke up from her nap and was seriously stressed out.  I couldn't figure out why until I picked her up.  Her butt was soaking wet.  Upon further butt feeling I noticed that there wasn't a diaper covering her little behind.

Seriously.  

I thought to myself and I knew I was half asleep this morning but I had to have put a diaper on.  I mean, she is nowhere near ready for potty training so why would I skip the diaper?  And I did put one on.  But somehow the diaper made it's way down and was wrapped around her left ankle in her footie pj's.  I laughed and she gave me a nasty look.

But right now I'm enjoying the lovely sounds of pipes being replaced and fixed while watching Sesame Street with Belly Boo.

And it's only 1:30 in the afternoon.  This is not how I pictured my day going but Happy Wednesday everyone.


No comments: