Saturday, November 6, 2010

I Got Zombi-fied.

Friday night the hubs, our niece and myself attended a Zombie walk in Lebanon, PA with some good old pals from LVC.  I wasn't quite sure what to expect, so I just dressed normally (boring...I know) and let the make-up pros do their thing.

The first question I was asked when I sat down in the chair:  "Did you think about how you wanted to die?"

Um.  What?

I hadn't, so I just settled with a gun shot to the head and some blacked out eyes.  I was horrified.  Seriously.  I had nightmares last night.  

Isn't this creepy?  Mary was seriously the best zombie ever.


After hanging out and scaring a few people, we walked our way to our final destination.  It was seriously so much fun.  I'll definitely be Zombie walking again in the near future. 

I'll add more pictures as people post them, but it was seriously a blast!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha what an awkward question! But it looks great!
I was going to go to it but had to go home for some family matters. I'd totally forgotten about it, though, when I was going out to get into my car. As I'm unlocking my door, I see out of the corner of my eye a guy in the next car very complacently waving a rather bloodied arm! eep!
I had to do a double take before I realized it was a fake, and there was a car full of 'zombies.' ha.