Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Happy November.

Okay, seriously, where has this year gone?  I cannot believe it's November already.  So what am I looking forward to this month besides yummy meals?

This weekend:  Friday night zombie walk.  I'm so excited!  Seriously!  We get to act like blood thirsty zombies and I get to see friends from LVC...sounds like a great night to me!

Next weekend:  The beach AND scrap booking all weekend long.  We'll be eating lots of tasty treats (I'm making my pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and homemade chicken noodle soup!) while scraping all day long.  I ordered a ton of prints on Snapfish, have some of my pages planned out and can't wait to have fun.

The 19-21:  Back to Berks!  I get to watch my brother tear up the stage in The Crucible and spend some time at home!  I think we'll get to go to a holiday parade, too!  Can't wait to see another wonderful show and watch one of my favorite plays!

Thanksgiving weekend:  Lots of food.  In my belly.  Seeing friends.  Having fun.  Decorating for Christmas.

Life is crazy busy, but so much to look forward to!

No comments: