Friday, May 21, 2010

WTF, Grey's?

Seriously?  Seriously.  I don't know how many times I said "WTF," "seriously," "oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," and "noooo no no no no" last night.  Well that and "no you cannot kill McDreamy!" 

Am I the only one who thought that finale was just a tad too redic?

My face legit looked like this when Reed and Alex got shot.  And it looked like this for at least half the episode, too.


I gasped too.  Like, holy moly I was not expecting that.

I'm also hoping that I never see this man again (I know he's dead and all in Grey's Anatomy land, but seriously, he freaks me out.).


I still don't understand why the swat team man that shot Mr. Crazy didn't go after him in the first place, but I guess that just adds to the drama (not to mention it increased my heart rate 100 times). 

I do applaud and thank the writers for not making us wait until next season to find out if everyone would have lived.  That made me feel a little better, for real.  I just don't want any more season finales like that.  It was too intense.

No comments: