Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Weekend Wrap-Up

So this past weekend was a busy one!  Friday night was pretty low-key, which was fine with me.

Since I got my new stove this week, the hubs wanted to get us new bikes.  We went to a local shop in town but didn't really find anything we liked, so we asked around for some other places...that led us to Shirk's out in the Middle-of-Nowhere, Pennsylvania.  Seriously, it was out there, but it was beautiful and reminded me of good old BCo.

So!  We got our new bikes!

Here they are!


Yes, we got the same color bike.  No, we didn't try to.  It's just how it worked out, but I think it's cute.  Mine is the one in the front.  It's all tricked out with fenders and a basket rack.  Amazing.  Now I just have to remember how to ride it. 

I also find the bike shop's logo to be pretty cute, too.


After getting our bikes we went to an all you can eat spaghetti dinner.  It was pretty much the yummiest thing I've had in awhile.  There was a pretty awesome desert spread, too.  Good thing we got those bikes to work off some pounds.

On Sunday I took the hubs and Belly Boo for a little Sunday drive.  It was fun to get out and explore where we're living now that we have some time to do it.  And it's absolutely beautiful out here, I love it.

What was your favorite part of your weekend?  What are you looking forward to doing this summer?

No comments: