Thursday, May 13, 2010

Introductions...

Hi! Hola! Bonjour! I'm claiming this url as my new home on the internet. Basically, it will just be a collection of stories that I have to share - about momma-hood, cooking disasters, crafty projects I do here and there and anything else that comes up along the way. I hope that if you stop by you'll drop a little note - it'd be great to hear from all you cyber-peeps.

So, I hate to be like everyone else, but this first post will be all about me and the fam, the little "cast of characters" shall we say. Starting with myself.

I'm Brittany.

I'm 21 years young and I'm a stay at home momma to the most beautiful baby in the world. I love baking tasty treats for anyone that will eat them, cooking in general, sewing lovely things and artsy projects. I have a huge sweet tooth for photography, music (listening and analyzing, not playing), reading, writing and discovering new things. I'm a picky eater and no, I won't eat my veggies.

This is my man, who we will refer to as "The Hubs."

Obviously, that's not his real name. Anyways, "The Hubs" is the love of my life who is not a picky eater and will eat almost anything you put in front of him. He likes photography, too, and of course eating all the tasty treats I make. The Hubs can turn my day around in an instant and makes me smile like nobody else can. Sometimes he tells really bad jokes, but they make me laugh, so it's all good. He's pretty cute, too...that never hurts!

And this is Belly Boo.

No her first name is not Belly nor is her middle name Boo. Just thought I'd clarify since I wouldn't doubt people would use those names today...she is 9 months old (yeesh!) and currently getting into everything that she can. She is our little blessing in disguise, and no matter how bad my day is if I see her smile or hear a giggle my heart just melts a little bit (okay, it melts a lot) and suddenly I'm all better again.

Last but not least, Rev.

Rev is our tri-pod kitty, meaning she has only three legs. Yup, that's right...we have a three legged cat. We rescued her just a few weeks before Belly Boo was born, so she was pretty much our "practice child." Don't feel too bad for her, though. She can run as fast as any four legged feline and gets into plenty of trouble. But she is such a lovely cat that it's okay, we forgive her.

So that's our cute little family...and I can't wait to share the silly and ridiculous things that happen in our little life. Catch ya later!

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

ZOMG Belly Boo is gorgeous :):)