Thursday, August 25, 2011

Why my kid is the coolest...

Today Belly Boo and I went to meet the hubs for a little lunch at Red Robin (Yum!).  I had a really yummy chicken wrap and we split a chocolate lava cake while Belly Boo nommed on some ice cream.  After we were done, Belly Boo and I headed to Target to pick a few things up.



I was originally going to get some new mascara, since I needed some badly, but while walking past the nail polish aisle, Belly Boo let out a chorus of "wows" and "ohs!"....so we stopped to look at them. 

Things I now know about my 2 year old:
  • She has good taste in nail polish (she went right for the Essie bottles)
  • She knows a good color when she sees one.  
source


She picked out Essie's "Turquoise & Caicos" and wouldn't let go of the bottle if her life depended on it.  She gave it to the girl at the check out and held it in her little hands the whole way home, took it with her when she took a nap this afternoon, and has been carrying it around the house all night.  It's adorable.    

When she got up from her nap, I turned the movie Tangled on from Netflix and offered to paint her toe nails...she got all excited, gave me the bottle of nail polish and propped her tiny feet up on my leg.  She sat ever so still and let her toes dry without touching them.  It was adorable.  After he toes were done I painted mine to match (which she loved, and kept saying "yay" and clapping. 


Yup.  My kiddo is awesome.  And adorable.  And I love her so stinkin' much.



No comments: