1. Eat healthier and exercise more. I know that everyone and their mother says this, but I'm tired of carrying around all this baby weight. It is something that really brings me down and I beat myself up over. The Hubs and I just started P90 together, and I'm hoping that the program along with some extra gym time and healthier eating habits will help me get back to where I (almost) was in college.
4. Meet more people. Work in progress. I've met some new people, but I'm hoping that having a job will help with this, too!
5. Stick up for myself.
6. Try new foods. I've tried hummus (and liked it), and a few other new foods. But honestly, once a picky eater always a picky eater.
7. Take a photography class.
8. Be the best momma and wife that I can, and have fun doing it. I need to remember that life isn't a picnic and that not every day is going to be picture perfect. I need to remember to laugh when Belly Boo does something totally horrible (like spilling a box of Cheerios on the floor tonight or being nice and bringing us a full glass of water while spilling it all over herself). I need to remember that my Hubs works really hard and deserves a nap on the sofa after dinner every once in awhile. But I also need to remember to take time for myself and have a little me time.