Sunday, April 3, 2011

Resolutions Update

We're a quarter of the way through the year, so I figured now is the perfect time for a progress report on my resolutions for 2011.  See the original post here.

Eating healthy/exercising more. This has been so-so...I've lost almost a pant size (yay!) and I've been eating smaller portions and more veggies.  Now that it's finally getting a bit warmer I've been taking more walks with Belly Boo and now we're starting a massive yard project that will keep me very busy.  Hopefully the warmer weather will re-inspire me to work out a bit more.

Get my driver's license.  Test is scheduled for May 6.  I think I can...I think I can...

Find a job.  Just browsing right now...maybe a more intense search after the license is in my hand.

Meet more people.  I feel like this is getting easier to do.  I've met some cool people the past couple of months that I'd like to spend more time getting to know.

Try new foods.  Hey!  I've been doing better on this.  I've tried and liked hummus, and I ate crab for the first time over my birthday.  I'm also eating my veggies.  :-)

Read more books/use internet less.  I'm definitely using the internet less, but I haven't been reading as much as I would like.  I still have plenty of time to read more, though!

No comments: