Monday, April 11, 2011

PSA: Proud Sister Announcement

This weekend we went home to watch my brother perform in his school's musical, and the whole cast totally blew me away.  I always love watching my brother during his performances - he's voice and state presence amaze me and it's truly a sight to see.  It was also wonderful to hear him sing seriously since he usually just acts goofy when he's singing in the car.  He had me in tears a few times when I heard his beautiful voice float over the auditorium.

All the hard work and hours of preparation were worth every moment and memory you made up on that stage this weekend.  I can't wait to watch and be amazed again next year!

Isn't he adorable?!




for more info on the musical, go here.  Blake was Able in the first act and Ham in the second act.  

No comments: