Monday, January 10, 2011

Currents & Music Monday Volume 3

Okay, I realize that we're only a little over a week into the new year, but I'm updating on some of my resolutions.

Reading more.
I would say that I'm off on a pretty good start with this one.  I've read the last three books from the Twilight Saga.  And I loved them.  Last night I started Dracula.  I have a bunch of other books on my list to read and I've been given some good recommendations, too.  I set a goal to read 40 books this year, and I'm thinking it won't be too hard to do that.

Exercise/eating healthy.
I was kinda not so into P90 last week.  I think I only did it 3 times.  I know, that's bad.  So this morning I got up before Belly Boo was awake and did my workout and the ab ripper and I'm going to make myself do it every day this week.  Eating healthier isn't so hard.  I've been drinking at least 64 oz of water a day, cut back on the carbs and have been eating more protein filled foods and more veggies.  It's time to buckle down.

Finding a job.
Applications are in, some follow up phone calls have been made, but no bites yet.  I'll just keep bugging, maybe something will pop up.

And now, Music Monday!  It's been a while since I last did this, but I've found some new music that I've been listening to a lot.  Here's a song that I'm totally in love with.  I heard it here, and I've been listening non-stop.  Also, if you don't follow NPR's 'All Songs Considered' podcast, you should.


No comments: