Saturday, January 29, 2011

22.

Today is my 22 birthday, and I'm trying to figure out where exactly my 21st year went. 

It started with a weekend in Philadelphia to celebrate finally being "legal."
I got to sleep with Ben Franklin.  Jealous?

In March, we had a mini vacation weekend with friends in Washington, DC, and I got to take in the beauty of the Apple Blossoms on the trees.


 Then there was Belly Boo's first Easter.


In May we got a new stove.  Major upgrade.


In June we traveled to Manchester, TN for Bonnaroo.  One of the best experiences of my life.


In July we took a trip to Longwood Gardens.  It was beautiful, and I wish that I could walk through the Orchid Room over and over again.


Took Belly Boo to the beach...



Watched the kiddo turn one.


Pick apples and pumpkins at a local orchard in the fall.



And turned into a zombie for a night.



I also:
Celebrated one year of marriage to my wonderful husband.
Learned a lot.  Cried a lot.  Laughed even more.
Missed home.
Worked on making our house a home.
Watched my baby girl go from hardly moving to not sitting still.
Made new friends.
Started my own Etsy shop.
Made more yummy treats then I ever knew was possible.

21 was a pretty awesome year.  

22 better bring it on.

1 comment:

Jas said...

You are so rad! I love you and happy birthday!