Monday, October 4, 2010

Weekend Recap!

Here's a recap of the wonderful and exciting (well maybe not exciting) weekend that we had!


  • Saturday we did our weekly shopping run.  After some fantastic chocolate chip pancakes courtesy of the Hubs, we packed up our eco-friendly shopping bags and did our shopping.  First stop was JoAnn Fabrics so I could pick up supplies for my grandmother's pin order (pictures eventually).  While we were there, I had a scavenger hunt through the clearance section and got a few packs of scrap booking stickers and cutouts for 50 cents a piece.  They'll come in quite handy when I start working on the hubs and my scrapbook in November.
    • So then we went to Michaels craft store so the Hubs could get a tie-dye kit.  He tie-dyed a white dress shirt for his school's upcoming spirit week.  Picture to follow later this week.
    • Finally we made it to the farmers market and commissary.  We did amazingly well budget wise and did a celebratory dance.
  • Watched Penn State lose miserably.  Not exactly wonderful or exciting, but it did happen.
  • Got to snuggle and take a nap with Belly Boo on Saturday afternoon.  Nothing is more awesome then watching a baby sleep.
  • Went to church Sunday morning!  Loved the topic of the sermon, but I started to feel not so great halfway though and couldn't wait to get out of there.
    • Left and went to Target to get diapers.  I can't tell you how wonderful it is to not be making weekly trips to Target anymore...AND we got 108 diapers for $20.  Those of you who are parents will totally appreciate the beauty in that.  Haha
  • Had community group and made a new favy meatball recipe.  I'll share it later this week!  They went so quickly.  Had a great time getting to know people from church better!
But the best part of the weekend was that when we came home I had my first Etsy sale!  I was so excited that I nearly jumped off the sofa.  For real.  So excited!

I'm terribly sorry that this is a whole lot of text and no pictures....but I didn't take any this weekend.  Sorry!

Anyways, I hope you all had fantastic weekends of your own!  Did you do anything special?

No comments: