Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Creative Streak

So this week I've been feeling the need to get crafty.  I've been working on stocking up on items for my Etsy, as well as working on some new things.  The only problem with getting crafty is that I get frustrated when I can't figure something out right away.  So then I kinda give up.  But anyways, here's what I've been working on:

A custom order of 15 Christmas pins for my grandmother.  Cute, right?

And right now (literally as I type this) I've got a huge batch of newspaper beads going.  I'm recycling old newspapers to make something pretty!  I'll post pictures as soon as some of them are finished.  The only downside to this project is that it takes about 4 days for the beads to dry.  Guess I know what I'll be doing this weekend.

And the hubs wants an iPod case of some sort.  More like a little drawstring bag to carry it back and forth to work than an actual case.  And he wants it to be made from one of his old pairs of dress pants....so I've been investigating that and found a tutorial that I like.  I'll probably be doing that this weekend, too.

Anyways, change of pace!  Here are some cute pictures of Belly Boo! :-)




No comments: