Thursday, June 23, 2011

S'mores Brownies.

I'll be the first to admit that I like my brownies undisturbed by any other ingredients.  No peanut butter chips, no extra chocolate frosting, no marshmallows - nothing.  Just give me a nice and big gooey brownie and I'm good to go.

Basically this recipe goes against all my brownie morals but it was sooo good.  And easy.  Which automatically makes it better.

Ingredients:
1 box of Betty Crocker dark chocolate brownie mix
eggs and oil as stated on box
big marshmallows, or mini marshmallows if you so desire
graham cracker crumbs

Directions:
1.  Preheat your oven as instructed on the box.
2.  Mix brownie mix together with eggs and oil.  Grease your pan and even the brownie batter out in the pan.
3.  Take your jumbo marshmallows and cut in half, place as many as you'd like across the top of the batter.
4.  Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs across the top of the mix.
5.  Bake as instructed or until a toothpick comes out clean.

They should look a little something like this.  The marshmallows get all gooey and toasted and the graham cracker crumbs get nice and crunchy.  And of course the brownies are amazing!



No comments: