Sunday, August 22, 2010

Super Sunday

This morning I woke up around 10 am to cloudy skies and rain.  Though I knew I had a few things to do I was hoping I would find some motivation to get things done.  The more I got done the sunnier it got.  Now it's a beautiful day and my house is pretty much spotless.  Here's what I did (not to brag..haha):


  • Cleaned the bathroom, kitchen, dining room and living room
  • Packed up all of Belly Boo's bottles and bottle warmer that we haven't used in over a month
  • Cleaned out some things from Belly Boo's dresser :-(
  • Folded and put away mounds of laundry
  • Dishes
  • Dusting
  • Special cleaning treatment for the hardwood floors in the living room, dining room and entry hall
I feel so accomplished.  

Sunday's aren't always lazy days.

No comments: