Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Blog Neglect

The past month or so has been terribly busy, hence the neglected blog.  Here are some things that have happened along the way!

1.  The beach!  Belly Boo and I went on vacation with my parents and grandparents for a week.  She had an absolute blast playing in the sand and she loved the ocean! 


2.  Baseball games & Fireworks.  After vacation we went to a Reading Phillies game.  They are always a blast and we were treated to a great fireworks display.  Belly Boo did wonderfully with the fireworks...she giggled and talked to them.




3.  Longwood Gardens.  We spent a Saturday walking around Longwood Gardens.  Later in the evening there was a fireworks and fountains show that was paired to Beatles music.  It was probably the most amazing fireworks display I've ever seen in my life. 




4.  Getting ready for Belly Boo's first birthday.  It's hard to believe that she's going to be one year old already...it makes me really sad.  Anyways, we've been busy getting the house all fixed up, especially the yard and our flower beds.  I also finally finished making the curtains for our living room.  It's crazy how much they've changed the room since I put them up last night.

No comments: